Are you looking for a (new) job in the Netherlands and do you want to know more about the Dutch labour market or more specifically:
- How to write a perfect cover letter and CV?
- How to hold a successful job interview? What is important?
- What are the do’s and don’ts during the application process in the Netherlands?
Or do you have other questions relating to working in the Netherlands? Please do not hesitate to contact me.
I can offer both individual coaching and training.
I can also assist you:
- When you’re not exactly sure what you want
- When you are exploring a change in your career
- When you experience difficulties in dealing with and getting accustomed to your new cultural environment
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Feedback of a coachee:
‘Annebeth’s style and practicality in her methodology made me understand how to tackle different situations in a negotiating context. Working across different cultures and adapting my communication styles was the exact tool I needed in my new entrepreneurial path! She is skilled at understanding a complex dynamic, and providing just the right common sense advice.’ – Mariana
© Annebeth Schudel